I provide 45 minute individual psychotherapy sessions. My treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Bipolar disorders
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Postpartum Stress, Depression, and Anxiety
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
Because I understand that you may be hesitant to take this next step, I warmly encourage you to either email me or schedule a free 20 minute pre-therapy consultation to discuss your options and how we might work together.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.